Assistant, Interface Designer
|February 22, 2013 - March 31, 2013|
|Location:||New York, NY|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||This position will be responsible for day-to-day web and mobile graphics support, including any marketing and ad sales materials, as well as assisting in the production of wireframes. Assist in designing and developing interfaces for consumer products (websites, mobile and interactive television).|
|Duties:||• Support Senior Designers to design aesthetically successful interfaces utilizing thoughtful implementation of composition, typography, and graphic design.|
• Assure the consistency of brand and user experience across all projects.
• Help maintain Wireframes and keep them updated.
• Convert Photoshop files to Fireworks files.
|Qualifications:||• Bachelors Degree in Web or Graphic Design|
• Strong design typography skills.
• Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator and Fireworks.
• Willingness to learn interface design and wireframing
• Self-motivated individual, able to work effectively within a group or independently and
deal effectively with changing priorities and deadlines
Qualified individuals are encouraged to apply.
****PLEASE SUBMIT COVER LETTER, RESUME AND LINK TO PORTFOLIO ****
**You must include the cover letter as an additional page of the same document as your resume when uploading to your application.**
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.